Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Imagine a New Border

Last night found me surrounded by fabric, rulers and several quilting pattern books.  This is the first time in a long while that I don't have something that I am currently quilting.....SO borders must go on my next quilt top so I can get started.  I didn't want to use the border that the pattern shows on the quilt.  I wanted to use my imagination and figure out something different.  Several fun and complicated borders caught my eye in various books.  But I just wasn't sure.  So I brought a book to work with me this morning.  I think I have narrowed it down to a combination of two different patterns in various sizes.  I will keep you posted. 

Now I just need to get home from work tonight so I can get started.........

No comments:

Post a Comment