Monday, September 9, 2019

A Fine Autumn Day

Good morning. I hope all of you are enjoying this September morning. We had a lovely rain last night which made the grass even greener. The bees and butterflies are busy in my zinnias outside. I was going to take a photo of them from my sewing window but realized how much the screen needed to be taken down and washed so I went outside to take a couple pics only to have the squirrels scold me.  Sassy little creatures!







I love the cooler temps and the lovely fall colors. This is my first autumn since I retired last December. I am loving every minute of being outside and spending time bike riding and dog walking with my hubby. Friday I had a minor bike accident which didn’t produce any blood or bruises but left me a little achy so I have been keeping inside working on some fall projects. 








The above little table topper is just waiting for me to sew down the binding which I will do tonight while watching tv. 



















The round table topper and the two mug rugs will both be gifts. They were quick fun projects. 

This blog has been quiet for several years now so it’s time to wake it up and share some bits and pieces of my life again. The fragrance of my Sweet Autumn Clematis is filling the whole yard.




In the meantime maybe I will meet you on the bike trail. 


No comments:

Post a Comment